. Please Note --> This is a Past Event!! .
8:00 AM TO 9:30 AM
Carnegie Center for Art and History
201 E. Spring St.
New Albany, IN 47150
This month's topic will be a Public Speaking as a Marketing Tool.
Have you thought about Public Speaking as a way to market yourself or product? A panel of Public speaking experts will share their insight on how this is a great tool for marketing. Moderated by Dale Moss, retired Indiana columnist for The Courier-Journal
The panel will include:
- Cindy Kanning, Corporate Communications and Management Consultant
- Whitney Bishop, Executive Director, Southern Indiana Asset Building Coalition
- Tony Wolfe, Voice-Over Actor and Owner of Paradyme Marketing
- Kelly Watkins, President, Expressive Concepts and International speaker
- Clifford C. Kuhn, MD, physician, medical school professor, comedian, professional speaker and personal consultant, The Laugh Doctor