We’re your business’s biggest cheerleaders.
From your office to the Oval Office, One Southern Indiana wants to promote positive change by serving as the “Champions of Ideas” to achieve economic and business vitality for the region. Additionally, we strive to provide access to policy makers at all levels of government through forums, round-tables and one-on-one meetings. Through our Advocacy Council, we encourage and support legislation that promotes business growth and enhances the competitive edge of Southern Indiana.
- To provide at least six separate opportunities for members to gain access to their elected officials
- To distribute a position statement and report card on each idea 1si champions
- To facilitate and assist in one significant public community of infrastructure project annually
- To conduct at least one educational event annually
- To host at least one business round-table event on advocacy positions
2017-2018 Advocacy Council
Ms. Lourdes Baez, Baptist Health
Mr. Jim Baker, Baker Commercial Real Estate
Mr. Kevin Boehnlein, Edward Jones Investments
Mr. Chris Garten, Signature Countertops, Inc.
Ms. Pat Harrison, RE/MAX One
Mr. Michael Killen, Commerce Bank
Mr. Brad Kruer, Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital
Mr. Kent Lanum, Paul Ogle Foundation, Inc.
Mr. Riggs Lewis, Norton Healthcare
Mr. Jason A. Lopp, McNeely Stephenson
Mr. Wesley Martin, Martin Financial Group
Mr. Andrew McCart, Purdue Polytechnic New Albany, Purdue University
Ms. Pepper Mulherin, AT&T Indiana
Mr. Dale Orem, WesBanco Bank, Inc.
Mr. Bob Owings, Owings Patterns Inc.
Mr. Bruce Paul, Stites & Harbison, PLLC
Ms. Barbara Popp, Schuler Bauer Real Estate Services
Mr. Charlie Smith, Building & Development Association of Southern Indiana
Mr. Bryan Wickens, MAC Construction & Excavating, Inc.
Ms. Iris Wilbur, Greater Louisville Inc.
Mr. Doug York, Rodefer Moss & Co, PLLC