|1si Member News Submission Criteria
The 1si Member News is the section that is listed on the 1si webpage and is viewed by the community and features 1si information and news from its members.
Advertisements are NOT accepted. For information on advertising, email Becky Ellenburg at BeckyE@1si.org
- Member must be in current with dues to be featured.
- Submissions must be about the active member.
- Submissions must be at least 50 words, include a title and sent in the body of an email or in a Word Document.
- Deadline is every Friday by 12:00 p.m. for following week inclusion (to the best of our ability).
- Submissions are to be written in third person – avoid “I, We, Us” (standard press release format).
- Images should be in pdf or jpg only and less than 10 MB. We prefer photos are sent as an attachment. Failure to submit in the required format may result in the photo not being included.
- Do not use CAPS; if a submission is received in this format, it will not be included. (This includes titles).
- Send information that is timely.
- Example information that is accepted are: opportunities for business advancement, exciting releases, new or promoted employee, awards and other special announcements.
- To submit an event, click here , log in and fill out the form.
- To submit a promotion (or Hot Deal) click here , log in and fill out the form.
- 1si reserves the right to edit or omit content
- Submissions will be published once and remain in Member News for 30 days or until the information is no longer valid.
- Send your submission to Becky Ellenburg, Communications and Database Manager at BeckyE@1si.org
Due to newsletter schedule and space, your article is not guaranteed to be featured in the One Weekly e-newsletter. First choices are members of Regional Advantage level or above, Investors or news that are collaborative with 1si, its projects or events.